Our DC2 control system meets the high standards demanded of all components such as hydraulics, electronics and software. Together with Engcon tiltrotators and Q-Safe, the DC2 makes for a safer working environment. DC2 offers the option of track control, wheel steering and boom slew as well as other excavator functions. A smartphone app allows remote support as a complement to PC and USB cable connection. The product meets the ISO 13849-1 safety standard.
- DC2 complies with the new international machine safety standard SS-EN ISO 13849-1
- Fitted with an automatic basic calibration function for quick starts
- Automatically backs up operator settings
- Option of track control, wheel steering, boom slew and other excavator functions
- Function settings and tools can be adjusted using an android phone/tablet with the Microprop App via Bluetooth for up to four different operators
- Controls up to six proportional functions as standard and a further 14 on/off functions with MIG2 joysticks
- Suitable for most machines on the market
- Ability to create adapted tool programmes
The DC2 control system meets all current and known future safety requirements.
* additional rollers and functions can be accommodated
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.