- The gripper arms are made from high-strength steel for strength and low weight
- Safe lifting with load-holding check valves in each gripper cylinder
- The perfect workmate on the site
- Versatile handling of posts, kerbstones and other objects
- Practical for pipe laying and manhole positioning
- Available for tiltrotators/rotators EC204, EC206, EC209, EC214, EC219, EC226 and EC233
- 3 finger claws as standard
- Complies with European safety standards
Features of the GR20B:
- Gripper width 820–950* mm depending on quick hitch
- Stronger grab guards
- Fixed counterhold Improved axle locks
* S60GR20 and QS60GR20: 820 mm
S70GR20 and QS70GR20: 950 mm
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.