- Designed for tiltrotator digging – the digging forces are distributed through the body of the hitch, not the hitch ram
- Hydraulic locking for speedy attachment and tool changes straight from the cab
- Play-free connection
- Robust, reliable and value-for-money
- Low installation dimensions.
- Low weight
- Welded, high-strength steel
- Can be supplied with hydraulic or mechanical locking
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.