A compact, powerful tiltrotator with low weight for excavators up to 9 tons. If the EC209 is selected with engcon’s standard quick hitch QS45 and the proportional control system DC2, EC-Oil is offered an automatic quick hitch system as a free standard** This means that the tiltrotator and hydraulic tools can be connected & disconnected without the operator needing to leave the cab.
Comes supplied with hose, quick couplings and electrical installation equipment for one machine.
- The EC-Oil automatic quick hitch system connects the tiltrotator & hydraulic tools without the operator needing to leave the cab**
- Q-Safe quick hitch for maximum safety
- Comes ready for detachable gripper GRD (QSD45)
- Comes ready for sweeper SWD (QSD45)
- Comes ready for the QSC locking system to avoid wrongly connected or dropped buckets
- Comes ready for a rotation sensor (ePS) for connection to the excavator guidance system
- Central lubrication (a single grease point for the entire tiltrotator; can also be connected to the excavator’s central lubrication system)
- Load-holding valves on tilt cylinders for maximum safety
- Hardened piston rods
- Up to ± 45-degree tilt angle for best access
- Rotation ∞
Quick hitch: Standard –QS45 For other purposes, we can supply most types of hitches available on the market.
Control system: Standard – DC2 proportional control system for infinitely variable control with remote support capability, track/wheel steering and boom slew. For other purposes, we can deliver custom control systems.
Electrical system: Can be adapted for 12 or 24 volt electrical systems.
Accessory: Integrated grab cassette, GRD detachable gripper cassette*, SWD detachable sweeper*.
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.