- Compatible with EC-Oil, allowing automatic connection without the operator having to leave the cab
- Low flow requirement (35 litres) allows the PP3200 to be run directly off the extra connections on the tiltrotator• Variable working width
- Specially adapted pack cushions
- Compaction plate in hard-wearing steel
- Side plating for grading filler
- Open short ends allows quick and easy clearing of the top of the plate
- Rubber joint optimise insulation with stiffness for grading
- The vibrator unit and hydraulic parts are well-protected inside the side plates
- Fitted with S-type mounting as standard
- Complies with European safety standards
- Not supplied with hoses
Accessories: Extension plates, trenching blade, specially adapted compactor pads for e.g. packing in sheet-pilings.
NEW! The EC-Oil automatic quick hitch system is a free standard on all engcon’s hydraulic tools with QS45-QS80 attachment
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.