Engcon’s grading bucket – Optimised together with experienced contractors for use together with the tiltrotator. Chamfered corners all round to avoid collisions with house walls and other objects that can potentially be damaged by the rotating bucket. Conical form for easier filling and an adapted angle of 16 degrees between mounting and bottom for easier bucket rotation without losing material.
Advantages of the Engcon grading bucket
- Chamfered corners to avoid collision
- Tiltrotator-adapted ceiling angle
- Hardox-reinforcements on other wear surfaces
- Conical form for easier filling and better release
- Wear and cutting steel - 500 Brinell hardness
- Long floor and cutaway sides to reduce drag when digging
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.