Combi grabs Timber grabs
Together with the tiltrotator, Engcon’s combi Timber Grab Heavy Duty (TGHD) is the ultimate tool for round timber and pipe handling, and light sorting jobs. The grabs, which are reinforced with highstrength steel wear bars with a hardness of 400 Brinell for long life, can be used with a wide variety of hitches.
- The EC-Oil automatic quick hitch system connects the hydraulics without the operator needing to leave the cab
- Grab arms in high-strength steel for long life
- Grab tip wear bars with 400 Brinell hardness for best durability
- A non-return valve built into the ram and an direct-mounted accumulator ensure the load is secure should any pressure drop occur.
- Expander bolts in joints prevent unnecessary play
- Bolt-on bracket/mounting makes switching brackets easy
NEW! The EC-Oil automatic quick hitch system is a free standard on all engcon’s hydraulic tools with QS45-QS80 attachment
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.