- Compatible with EC-Oil, allowing automatic connection without the operator having to leave the cab
- Compaction plate in hard-wearing steel
- Side plating for grading filler
- Open short ends allows quick and easy clearing of the top of the plate
- Rubber joint optimise insulation with stiffness for grading
- The vibrator unit and hydraulic parts are well-protected inside the side plates
- Fitted with S-type mounting as standard
- Complete with flow control valve
- Complies with European safety standards
- Not supplied with hoses
- Tandem-connected weights
Best in test!
Engcon’s PP600 compactor showed the best results in an independant test conducted by geologist Dr. H.
Seeliger in Kassel, Germany, giving 103.2% after two passes and 101.6% after six passes.
NEW! The EC-Oil automatic quick hitch system is a free standard on all engcon’s hydraulic tools with QS45-QS80 attachment
What is most important for you?
Engcon, centered around tilting, saves both time and fuel.
Fewer machine passes and less need for manual work increase workplace safety.
The ability of the tiltrotator to tilt and rotate makes the machine a universal tool that performs most tasks with greater accuracy.
Fewer machine movements and faster operation mean less wear on the machine.